• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shaving sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again bitchtits!

Really?
Following this imgur link:

Brings us here:

Posted by 'bjtownsend225'.

Going to the FB page of 'Big D Knives' you can see the name of 'Big D' himself and his personal profile.
Going there and searching his 'friends' list for 'townsend' you would have found the profile page for 'B.J. Townsend'. You won't anymore because you have deleted it or locked it down. That's ok, I took a screenshot before this.

Look at that dog, same as you were using here.
Deny it all you want, call me what you like. I'm right.

Really?
Following this imgur link:

Brings us here:

Posted by 'bjtownsend225'.

Going to the FB page of 'Big D Knives' you can see the name of 'Big D' himself and his personal profile.
Going there and searching his 'friends' list for 'townsend' you would have found the profile page for 'B.J. Townsend'. You won't anymore because you have deleted it or locked it down. That's ok, I took a screenshot before this.

Look at that dog, same as you were using here.
Deny it all you want, call me what you like. I'm right.
Your a joke... you find some random guy on Facebook and imgur... lol...

There isn't one. Just killing time being an ass, and giggling at how serious some social justice warriors got when I put there buddy on blast.
Pretty much only put yourself on blast! But thx that was fun reading. Keep going...

Warning with points issued for multiple insults.

Thread remains closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back