1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Shipping Urban Ravens

Discussion in 'Simonich Knives LLC' started by Rob Simonich, May 26, 2003.

1. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Better late than never. Im shipping pre orders of the Urban Ravens. Here is what she looks like. Terrill Hoffman photo of course!

Attached Files:

• rs4a.jpg
      rs4a.jpg
      File size:
      53.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Michael_Aos

Michael_Aos

Jan 25, 2001
    Figures. Since I just broke down and ordered an Anorexic Badger.

:eek:

Mike

3. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Here is the Urban with an On Scene Tactical sheath. This is the nicest sheath I have worked with! It is tough sheathing a double guarded knife in a compact package but Eric pulled if off great. It has great retention yet is easily drawn and sheathed. I am very pleased with all the sheaths he does for my Mid-Techs.

Mike, the Badger should make you a good knife! :)

Attached Files:

4. surfing ronin

surfing ronin

Apr 26, 2001

Very nice Rob!

Just send one my way and tell me how much! ......I am serious by the way!

:D

5. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Well surfin, whip me out an email! :)

6. Burchtree

Burchtree KnifeMaker & Moderator Moderator

Mar 15, 2002
    By the way, how much are they going for?

7. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Burchtree, 199 plus shipping. ($5 priority mail)

Surfin, your package is inbound. ;)

8. surfing ronin

surfing ronin

Apr 26, 2001

Rob, you da' man!

Envelope going your way!

;)

9. Erik Fritz

Erik Fritz

Aug 6, 2002
    Rob if you hold one for me i will pay you and pick it up when i come to the shoot....Erik

10. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Eric, got you covered! I havent fired a round this yhear hardly so who knoiws what will happen at the match! :eek:

11. .45acp

.45acp

May 25, 2002
    Rob,

Thanks for the update, I´ll be looking out for a couple of them.

Steve

12. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Steve, got yours sharpened this morning, yours have the Survivsal Systems sheaths. Off to the Utah address! :)

13. .45acp

.45acp

May 25, 2002
    Thanks Rob,

I be looking for them. With any luck I´ll be able to get one down here in time for a fishing trip into the western Amazonas.

Thanks

14. marsupial

marsupial

Apr 25, 2001
    Incoming e-mail!!!What a great sleeper!!

15. penguinva

penguinva

Jun 17, 2002
    Hope you still have me down for Urban Raven & Hunter? Had indicated that wanted to get both at same time so no hurry - will talk at ya at Blade.

Bill

16. surfing ronin

surfing ronin

Apr 26, 2001

:cool:

My Urban Raven & Bitteroot just arrived!!! What a perfect carry, camp utility, steak house, watching TV knife! :D

Rob, this bad boy is a WINNER! Put aside a coated one for me (it will work perfectly on my tac gear!) :cool:

Marsupial stated, "What a great sleeper!!" and he is right! Get while you can boys, because as soon as this one is out of the bag, it will be outta' sight!

17. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Rob,
    I went to your site but didn't see specs on the Urban- could you or someone post them here? I seem to have too many rifles and not enough knives :)
    Thanks,
    Bill

18. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    First off, one can never have too many rifles! :D

Ok, I sorely need to update the web site. Specs on the Urban Raven. It is essentially a smaller version of the Raven Combat.

Steel S30-V at Rc 60

Blade 4 1/8" sharp clip point with top false edge

Overall 9"

Handles G-10 Gunner Grip with Buffalo Logo

Sheath Stealth black Concealex by Normark of On Scene Tactical

Options DLC coating

19. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    First off, one can never have too many rifles!

Rob,
    Right enough!! When things are flush- I buy a cuople of rifles, when things are lean or I find a buring need to buy something- I sell a couple... :( Nice thing is, I have had a chance to try many and keep only the ones I REALLY need- M40A1, M4... LOL!!
    I too have ordered a Skinny Badger but am needing to fill a niche for a daily carry knife that would not be lacking in the PD area. I don't know anyone that ever INTENDS to be in a knife fight but when carrying a sidearm is impractical, I like to have a blade with good attributes just in case & the Busse aren't really designed for fighting.
    This Urban Raven looks light, good double guarded and blade trap cuts, good grip, exposed pommel, slim... I have about talked myself into it already !!! LOL! Time to shuffle some stuff...
    Thanks,
    Bill

20. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Speaking of M-4's, well it isnt exactly an M-4 as it has an 11 1/2" barrell. Its great for a firefight in a phone booth!

If I were packing an Urban Raven for self defense, these are the accesories I would carry with it! :D Never mind me, just playing with the new camera.:eek:

Attached Files: