1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Shipping Urban Ravens

Discussion in 'Simonich Knives LLC' started by Rob Simonich, May 26, 2003.

1. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Rob,
    HA! Still nursing marskmanship skills with that "large bore", huh ?? (That's a joke- Sir!!) Nothing like a 40mm to reduce your windage error...

I will try to get some pics of my nursery toys- in between floods here in the Mid Atlantic. I am beginning to walk like a duck... QWAA QWAAA QWAAAAACK !!

Much more chance I would need this against a four legger than a two & it looks small/light enough to carry biking/hiking or (gasp!) running.
    Later,
    Bill

2. Burchtree

Burchtree KnifeMaker & Moderator Moderator

Mar 15, 2002
    Hey rob, how much does the coated one in that last pic go for? Are you going to do a tanto version of the UR? By the way, the slide on that ACP is sweet!!

3. Erik Fritz

Erik Fritz

Aug 6, 2002
    Got mine this weekend and love it!!!!!!!!! if you are thinking about getting one stop and order one you will not regret it it is a hell of a knife and has just become my edc the sheath for this thing is awesome as well you have got to try it in horizontal carry on the left side just to the left of your belt buckle trust me this is about as close as i have ever seen to the perfect EDC and I plan on useing thsi thing allot.

4. Mr.BadExample

Mr.BadExample

Sep 11, 2002
    Hey guys. First post on this forum. I'd been looking at the Combat Raven because of its great reputation and the integral guard. I really like the slight recurve design of this Urban model. I'll purchase one if/when they are available!

5. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Good talking to you stripey357!

Basically the shop is now closed for orders until after the Blade show, or Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Cant wait to sleep! :D

6. Erik Fritz

Erik Fritz

Aug 6, 2002
    I wish you a safe trip and return Rob. hope to be talking to you soon

7. spyken

spyken

Apr 29, 2002
    ok, I'm interested in the urban ravens! are they beadblasted or satin finish? are the sheaths rigged for horizontal/vertical/multi carry? being a sharpness freak - are they sharp, or, scary sharp? and just how sharp?

rob/others - hope you can chime in....