• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov Hokkaido

Hey Guys,

Listing Details -

It's been a while guys and I'm freeing up some funds for some new ventures. Basically everything in my collection was chosen because it was deemed a perfect example of the model being offered. That along with hundreds of positive feedback should instill confidence.

The best and really only way to reach me is via email at - seppukuswordsman at gmail.com

My price will include PayPal Goods and Services as well as shipping to your door. The price you see is the price to pay. All fees/costs included.

Knife Details -

The knife is s collaboration between John Barker and Shirogorov knives. It is absolutely 100% mint and as recieved by maker. Smooth hydraulic opening and excellent overall fit and finish. Super tight tolerances. Perfectly centered and rock solid early lock up.

The price all in, to your door, is $1800. Fully insured and shipped. Will not find a better price.

Email me for pictures.

Back