1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Shirogorov Neon NL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by mroger04, Oct 22, 2020.

1. mroger04

mroger04 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2017
    For Sale: Shirogorov Neon NL NIB. This is the newer blade shape as the Neon Zero. Full Titanium handles with a darkened-stonewash with green linen Micarta inlays that aren’t flush but raised for traction and grip, of course this model is so intricately finished from the three small titanium pins that are near the butt-end and not only do the look cool, they act as a guard so when the blade is in the closed position you cannot get poked by the sharp tip. Every corner and curve is chamfered and little design cues are filled in this little masterpiece of a production knife (pictures don’t do it justice but capture the beauty of the newer designed Neon NL. The NL just stands for lite because the model only has (1) mirror polished barrel spacer with an open construction making it extremely light (relief machining inside the ti handles. The stainless steel lock insert is masterfully hand fit to where it looks so hidden and finished it’s crazy this is a production piece but as knife nuts know what you get from the Shirogorov’s shop. The expertly heat-treated, Elmax steel is again, beautifully flat ground & given some subtle jimping that is right we’re your thumb would rest. The vape blasting finish is seamless and ELMAX is the only marking on the blade. The flipper tab is unobtrusive and also has some smooth textured jimping as you would expect rockets the blade out on Shirogorov’s MRBS (Multi Row Bearing System) wich is machined inside the frame near the top of the spine as expected. The ss insert also acts as an after travel stop for the locking cut and also houses the ceramic detent. The Neon NL is a drop shut piece and it is what other makers attempt to strive for and continually compared as it’s the best action on such a light blade though it locks up like a bank vault and disengages smoother than butta.

$560 Priority Shipped & fully Insured via USPS. ***Will only accept PayPal, friends & family option. Once payment is received & verified the item will ship either that day or the very next if USPS is closed. I will also provide you with a picture of the receipt & tracking # number once it’s out of my hands.***

I’ll end up buying another or another model because of the sheer beauty & quality you get out this particular knife and besides I own another.

F5DB5F92-3012-444C-8A05-BFDC51C39C1D.jpeg E271DDFC-D78D-4022-836B-4E2725248891.jpeg 08A8E2B5-5978-43C2-921F-9AB375A8E371.jpeg F2CC22FE-E6DF-4A03-8234-1D35C23CDE09.jpeg A6156229-E935-4EC5-8C6F-38A5C775864F.jpeg 147CB90C-E5D8-4034-9558-28679135BD6A.jpeg 84540D26-3998-46BE-B4DD-2EF80E93E3BC.jpeg
    4EB6156C-4624-4066-98FD-C36B9F54F28C.jpeg B74E8588-7EA7-43AA-AEC8-D0A2390D241C.jpeg

Freedom Pullo likes this.
  2. rdtshaw

rdtshaw Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Did I read that right, F&F only payment on this?

3. mroger04

Nov 3, 2017
    Yes sir
    I have had so many issues with the goods and services every time I've used it with a buyer of an item I'm selling; Never have they ever released the funds to me on time and it's like days after the person already received the knife that I just prefer not to go that route ever again because it has only been a headache after headache. As you can see my selling/trading profile is 11 for 11; 100%. Im not on here to scam or take advantage of anyone; I can understand a lot folks concerns but most all of my sales have been friends & family, Ive even sold a Dan Wesson VBOB 1911 pistol for $1500 on a site and when I describe and take pictures of the knife, that is what it looks like. Its maybe a month old and flipped her a few times and put it back in the box for this purpose. Im a open upfront fella, easy going and love buying, trading & selling; production, mid-tech & full custom knives. I have sold knives way more expensive than this with friends and family and want to let you and anyone interested that I am here only to make smooth transactions without any drama. So please don't be afraid I'm not gonna send you this knife, especially if you use the F&F option. My transactions just on t this forum should give you an idea on how I do business. I also will track the item and usually effectively communicate with any buyer of a knife of mine until its in your hands and still like to hear your thoughts on the knife. You definitely won't be sorry lf your wanting this beauty. Thankyou for the question and hope that helps. I am not on here to scam, swindle or take advantage of any person that purchases a knife from me. Im just not a bad guy and wasn't raised that way. I do condemn the people that trick people and believe in karma. So if you're interested let's make it 12 of 12 successful & smooth transactions.

Respectfully,

Mike

4. Kaeter0328

Kaeter0328 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Looks like it... which is a no go here

mroger04 likes this.
  5. mroger04

Nov 3, 2017
    No problem sir; I have the feeling this isn't gonna last the weekend but I could be wrong. I believe its the perfect office edc.

***STILL AVAILABLE***

6. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    I use and have received 100s of PayPal payments good and services and never had a problem.
    Am I missing something here ?

mroger04 likes this.
  7. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    I'm sorry sir, however good your intentions are, just the fact you have had "so many issues with PP goods and services" leads me to believe that you have had quite a few problem deals which in and of itself is not very confidence inspiring.

8. mroger04

Nov 3, 2017
    The problems were with PayPal releasing funds not the items sold or shipped. If you don’t want to purchase it you don’t have to. If any of my dealings had issues I’d imagine the 11 folks wouldn’t have given me a positive rating for the transactions conducted. So if someone doesn’t want to go through f&f then that’s fine they can go elsewhere and purchase there items; if you have a problem with the way I’m conducting a sale you could of just sent a dm instead of on my sale post. Isn’t cool when people just “assume” & make up there own reasons why and again voicing your opinion that I’m on here to steal or scam people because of the route I choose to use. I’ve never had one issue on this forum or any forum for that matter and if you want to make up your own fabricated rationales why you think I mentioned issues with PayPal is because I have issues with selling products. Every product sold on this forum has been sold exactly how this item is worded. If anyone has an issue regarding the route of payment then buy from the retail store. You have a right to your opinion but could of went about it in a professional discrete route instead of making things up that aren’t true to post on my sale post. Kind of ridiculous. Please dm me if you want to shout out your conspiracy theory regarding how I conduct business.

respectfully,

9. mroger04

Nov 3, 2017
    I am accepting cashier’s checks if this helps. I’ve verified item will ship and will exchange info to communicate with any potential buyers if would help move this along. I will also will be dropping price to $550 shipped which I will be losing $ on this deal but who-ever wants to pick up a genuine Shirogorov Neon NL that is new in box I wouldn’t wait, you won’t find a new Shiro Neon NL at this price that comes with C.O.A., box & microfiber cloth. She is dressed with stonewashed titanium handles with green micarta inlays, blade rides on the MRBS and the exquisite Elmax flat ground blade that is given a Vape blast finish and Shirogorov knives are at the top of the game with heat treating elmax steel. This is nib, along with it being fully insured & priority shipping, with-in the U.S. (please kow your local life laws)

Thanks for looking.

grab it before it’s gone..

10. mroger04

Nov 3, 2017
    Bump for
    One more
    Go.