Shot show

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

I will be at the SHOT show. Jet lagged, but I will be cruising. Gianni at Lion Steel will be showing the knives at Booth # 11729/H (you find it under the name "Consorzio Coltellinai Maniago")

As will all tribal forays into odd and strange cultures, I have brought along some goodies which I will leave at his booth. One per customer until they are gone. The secret password is "Hey Gianni, where is my DPx HEST folder ?" :)))

He will have the LE versions and production versions with tools. You can also see why it has taken a little longer to get these puppies into your sweaty hands.

See you there.

RYP

Sooo... does this mean that as of tomorrow, the knives.. all of them.. are in the US? I know.. wishful thinking on my part... :cool:

Sooo... does this mean that as of tomorrow, the knives.. all of them.. are in the US? I know.. wishful thinking on my part... :cool:

That would make sense, although I don't know how many standard knives there were..may not be practical to haul them all on a plane and through airports.

I will be at the SHOT show. Jet lagged, but I will be cruising. Gianni at Lion Steel will be showing the knives at Booth # 11729/H (you find it under the name "Consorzio Coltellinai Maniago")

Way cool. Since this show starts tomorrow, I expect some more pics from anyone attending (including RYP)! :thumbup::D Hopefully the delivery of the LE knives is not far behind. ;)

if you dont use that secret password with your knife vendor, you will be waiting another 4 months for your 1st run production model :D

He will have the LE versions and production versions with tools. You can also see why it has taken a little longer to get these puppies into your sweaty hands.

RYP

Pics please - for those of us not fortunate enought to attend SHOT?!?! At least we can see our knives........................ ;)

Regards,

RYP

What about those us waiting for a 1st production knife? Assuming wonderful goodies are there for the LE's, is their any word on delivery to US dealers.

As its a dealer show and my dealer will be there, I am sure, as many of the buyers are here on this forum and the retailers are there, one uniform delivery answer would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back