Shot show

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean nekkid nives? It does look good as raw steel. Back from SHOT aka the Man Herd and next year will bring a pedometer to see how many miles I actually walked. Now to sort through all those damn business cards and try to remember what the hell I was supposed to do with them!.

Firestarters :D

Hey RYP,

I am very excited for my HEST F to arrive. I am also glad that they are being perfected before being shipped out..this is going to be an awesome high quality, tough knife..anyone that loses thier patience now is pissing to the wind.

cant wait to have it in my hands, thanks for doing what you can to get them here!

-G1
Very well said.... +1. :thumbup:

One thing I don't think I've read anywhere about the HEST/F is, is it going to be a regular production knife after the LE and 1st production runs? I ordered a LE Mr. DP version and while I'm sure I will fucking love it :D I would probably one day want to buy a regular version as well.

Yes, the DPx HEST folder is very much in demand. Keep in mind we run that fine line between a hand assembled, high tolerance knife and cranking them out in China :)) There will be dry spells in availability but we worked out a plan with Gianni to maximize the unique resources of Maniago.

My point is we will produce as many as we can within the comfort zone of Lion Steel and the quality standards you expect. Also keep in mind every once in a while, we will mix it up with a commemorative or special limited run to keep it interesting. We are also happy to be a long term partner with Lion Steel in the creation of new products.

Its always a good feeling to be on the ground floor of a new and exciting product/company.
I think its gonna be a long and very interesting adventure with DPx.Although I haven't held or used my HEST/F yet, I am positive its gonna live up to all the hype and attention its garnered.And I can't wait to see what else is in store!!

All I wanna know is when KSF will have a production model they can sell me! I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back