Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

Cool pic Gary :) :thumbsup:

QaNLIXd.jpg
Thanks, Jack. :)
You and Steve are "twins" today with your American Black Lambs! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

That is a picture worth a thousand words.👍🏻
So true, Bob. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
(Or as I once expressed it in the title of a talk I gave at our weekly mathematics colloquium many years ago: 1 Word = .001 Picture 🤓)

- GT

The only black knife on my rotation schedule this week is a Douk-Douk:
d-d.deck.mark.Vflat.jpg

But I've been carrying another black knife that Bob Rufus1949 Rufus1949 generously sent me recently. :cool::cool::thumbsup:
It's a Bruckmann pen knife with black horn covers with some glorious "feathering" on each side:
mark.closed.flat.post.jpeg
pile.closed.flat.post.jpeg

It's the first knife I've handled from the Bruckmann cutlery company, and one of my favorite things about Bruckmann knives is the tang stamp with the image of a bridge (Brücke is the German word for bridge) with MANN under it. (I enjoy seeing tang stamps that use images instead of, or in addition to, text.) Thanks so much, Bob! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
mark.mainVflat.rail.jpeg
pile.2open.flat.post.jpeg

- GT

The only black knife on my rotation schedule this week is a Douk-Douk:
View attachment 2205863

But I've been carrying another black knife that Bob Rufus1949 Rufus1949 generously sent me recently. :cool::cool::thumbsup:
It's a Bruckmann pen knife with black horn covers with some glorious "feathering" on each side:
View attachment 2205864
View attachment 2205865

It's the first knife I've handled from the Bruckmann cutlery company, and one of my favorite things about Bruckmann knives is the tang stamp with the image of a bridge (Brücke is the German word for bridge) with MANN under it. (I enjoy seeing tang stamps that use images instead of, or in addition to, text.) Thanks so much, Bob! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
View attachment 2205869
View attachment 2205870

- GT
My pleasure Gary. The Douk-Douk is a very interesting design. I did not realize they are a French design. My first thought was north African.

Back