Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

Gary, the horn is gorgeous. A first sighting of that nice Case for me.👌
Thanks, Bob. :)
I'm very pleased with the horn on my lambsfoot, but I'm surprised Knife Protective Services haven't removed the knife from my custody since I've dropped it from dizzying height more than once. :eek:
The Case Blackhorn is inexpensive (still under $20), 3 1/8" closed, with useful drop point stainless blade and lightweight Zytel handle. I think the handle is available in at least 3 colors (black, blue, yellow), but black best fits my dignified persona!
mark.Vopen.standing.jpg

- GT

Black is the new . . . well, black! It seems to be irreplaceable. I love it with the brass bolsters: black and gold were both my high school and college colors.

GO TIGERS!!
2Zft0su.jpg
Based on the "Go Tigers", and black and yellow being your college colors, I surmise that is is MU you are talking about. If so, you have my condolences.😄 I am a KU grad, so I am obligated to give out guff when I hear MU.

All joking aside, that's a handsome knife. Here is my black carry(carries if Douk Douk counts) for today.

Thanks, Bob. :)
I'm very pleased with the horn on my lambsfoot, but I'm surprised Knife Protective Services haven't removed the knife from my custody since I've dropped it from dizzying height more than once. :eek:
The Case Blackhorn is inexpensive (still under $20), 3 1/8" closed, with useful drop point stainless blade and lightweight Zytel handle. I think the handle is available in at least 3 colors (black, blue, yellow), but black best fits my dignified persona!
View attachment 2454866

- GT
Thanks for your detailed response Gary

I had to name one lamb Calamity after dropping it.😁

Last edited:
My Black AND Red Friday carry.
View attachment 2455057
Why celibrate just one and hurt the other's feelings? 😇
SAK "Year of the Ox" Huntsman. c.1947-1955 Imperial "Engineer's Knife. (Heavy duty not shell construction. Pen blade rather than the punch/awl/reamer ... Yude "think" a engineer could find use for that tool when afield ... or in the office/lab ... 🙄) clipped to belt.
Bunny #291 in RFP.

Zero black knives for me this week, but I admire all of the ones the rest of you have posted so far today! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Back