Show how you used your Spyderco today.

I`ll go first, had a bad photo cell on security light today

dyTHtJe.jpg

I know there`s gotta be more than 3 of us that use our Spydies
I carry both a Spyderco and a Traditional slip joint knife.
The slip joint gets used way more, but the Spyderco is called to duty when I need something more robust or have to reach into an awkward area to do some cutting. Kinda like the way the old guys used to carry a fixed blade knife for heavier use. But then it's really hard to get a picture of it because I'm usually elbow deep into a major chore and don't have time to snap pictures. But I do enjoy seeing how everybody else is using their knives. :cool::thumbsup:

I carry both a Spyderco and a Traditional slip joint knife.
The slip joint gets used way more, but the Spyderco is called to duty when I need something more robust or have to reach into an awkward area to do some cutting. Kinda like the way the old guys used to carry a fixed blade knife for heavier use. But then it's really hard to get a picture of it because I'm usually elbow deep into a major chore and don't have time to snap pictures. But I do enjoy seeing how everybody else is using their knives. :cool::thumbsup:

I'm similar.. I carry a Ladybug(LF pocket), religiously, along with another Spyderco clipped to right front.
It's amazing how often I'll grab for the Ladybug, first and for a lot more of my cutting chores.

Back