Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

It sure looks as though you guys are ready for whatever comes your way :thumbup: This makes me feel a little unprepared. :(

I need a proper camera lol. My phone kinda sucks for pics. But I have a ghost 400 crossbow. A ton of knives and lots of med supplies. And of course food and water. No handguns as I'm in Canada but I've taken my restricted test. Hopefully I can get some pics up.

011_zps07071566.jpg

009_zpsf01b6390.jpg

I forgot about my tops haket and my crovel 2 and crovel tactical. ..and my camping supplies as well.

It looks like everyone in this thread is SET for an Apocalypse! I am jealous of all the artillery :D

I actually keep plenty of Amoxicillin, Ampicillin, and IM Penicillin on hand. Stitching, as well as splints, Anti-inflammatorys, and at least 3 months worth of daily meds.

It was only the spork that was banned in 96. The spoon fork pictured above was a loop hole as it has a full spoon and full fork, there by skirting the ban on the assault utensil.

Lol yes indeed -- CA is, always was, and always will be the most gun/knife friendly state in the world. Queen Feinstein is a part of my militia. I'm blessed.

I actually keep plenty of Amoxicillin, Ampicillin, and IM Penicillin on hand. Stitching, as well as splints, Anti-inflammatorys, and at least 3 months worth of daily meds.

Smart fellow. But I'd suggest to include levo- or ciprofloxacine, specially for infectious diarrhea.

Back