Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Rob_Mob, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Bravado

Bravado

Feb 14, 2002
    WTF, they let you have all that in Canada? How's that possible?:confused:

2. nerv102

nerv102

Jan 3, 2007
    Its restricted not prohibited...you need permits...only full auto and certain guns are prohibited...and handgun laws are pretty strict no open carry and very very veey hard to get a concealed permit so hard I've never even known anyone to get one

3. Busse007

Busse007

Jun 7, 2013
    Nerv is right. All you see there is non restricted except for the ar. He is also correct that its very hard to come by prohibs. The interesting part is I have had my prohib license since 1997 and now you do Nerv...now you do.

4. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Beautiful knives and guns in this thread!! Thanks for sharing.

Ill just use this.

[​IMG]

5. Blade Runner 7

Blade Runner 7 Affordable Anodizing Services

Oct 26, 2010
    The black ones are. Too tactical. Blue is OK.

6. nerv102

nerv102

Jan 3, 2007
    Sorry busse007 you lost me....I have what now?

7. nerv102

nerv102

Jan 3, 2007
    Ohhhh sorry I'm tired I got what you mean lol. ..geez I'm slow tonight. Where in Canada you from?

8. Busse007

Busse007

Jun 7, 2013
    Alberta, you?

9. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007

I had an "opportunity" to buy full auto Steyr AUG's for $7 each in Bulgaria back in 1996. Seller had 500 to move, the economy had just crashed, and they were 3 hijacks removed from a military shipment that got hijacked (If I remember, the Romanian mafia hijacked a shipment, the Bulgarian mafia hijakced them, and due to a paperwork type-o the inventory listed 500, but there were two per crate making a spare 500 that the guy trying to sell them could jack and not be noticed.

It was about 3 layers of possible death too many for me to risk (not to mention the jail time possible in Bulgaria, or federal time possible in the US for trying to bring one into the country.

If I could have figured a safe/legal way to have imported them.............................. I could have retired!

10. SENGVIN

SENGVIN Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2011
    :D I'll get myAR15 whit this
    [​IMG]

11. Starlight1967

Starlight1967

Jun 12, 2002
    I'd investigate them individually, as I'm of the understanding that at least Doxycycline (we used to use it as a malarial prophylaxis) becomes toxic after a certain time. But I believe you're correct for most medications.

12. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    I say BRING IT.... for I am ready...

[​IMG]

13. evolution80

evolution80

May 11, 2013
    next firearm i will get is probably an ar / with 14,5 or 10,5inch barrel - or an aug z a3 with 16,5inch barrel - before they decide to ban them for civilians

then i would like to add a shotgun to my arsenal too

can you believe they banned pump-actions in austria in the early nineties?

i can buy a benelli m4 but no m3 :confused: - because i would really like to use some rubber buckshot or rubber slugs - for next time someone tries to break into my home to steal my car :D

14. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    I don't know what that is but I must have it.

15. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    LMAO the nerf Vulcan

My 5 year old wants that too but its almost bigger than he is :D

16. engineerciv

engineerciv

May 13, 2013
    That would be a belt-fed Nerf machine gun! lol Bet they didn't have that when you were a kid:p Shocks me how far toy technology has come!

17. cricketdave

cricketdave Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I'll just lay back at a long distance
    [​IMG]

when the get closer
    [video=youtube;mGQfIvjGZ5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGQfIvjGZ5c[/video]

and if the get closer still
    [video=youtube;cM94mHbyKvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM94mHbyKvI[/video]

[​IMG]

18. darkaether

darkaether

Dec 23, 2006
    What did you do to that Serpa - lock? Is that a new design or did you do it yourself?

19. cricketdave

cricketdave Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Thats not a serpa its a imi holster. I like the molle attachment better than serpa's,
    [​IMG]
    one allen bolt adjustment for any cant you like.

20. darkaether

darkaether

Dec 23, 2006
    Sweet. Is that what the hole in the release is for? To access the bolt head?