Show off your GEC Acrylics

One more of the backside. Brown Snakeskin Acrylic 86 SFA
kon8T9g.mp4

Please show 'em 🐢
A lot of them are in this thread :) Here is the last group shot I managed to put together but I've acquired several since. It is hard to put together a group shot with so many knives but I'll get motivated to do it again soon (now that I have the fish knife and SFA 49 in tortoise from the Rendezvous).
1660860395138.png

I completed the fixed blade set.
1660860349126.png

A lot of them are in this thread :) Here is the last group shot I managed to put together but I've acquired several since. It is hard to put together a group shot with so many knives but I'll get motivated to do it again soon (now that I have the fish knife and SFA 49 in tortoise from the Rendezvous).
View attachment 1903987

View attachment 1903986
WOW! That is awesome!

View attachment 1903987

View attachment 1903986

Very nice, Darren! :thumbsup:

My goodness! The first GEC I got was from my wife, the 861219 Oilfield Jack in tortoise shell acrylic.
Thanks for sharing, you have a very impressive collection. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
View attachment 1903987

View attachment 1903986
AMAZING Collection Darren, hope you don't have pet turtles;)☺️

Back