image07.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,839
A few more of my toys....
Nick

Attachments

• image03.jpg
    image03.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,962
No problem picking the guns (I have about 20 to choose from but these are 2 of the finest guns I have ever fired :D) but I have so many favorite knives it was a tough choice :)

HK USP Compact with my MOD CQD MKII

&

Kimber Compact with 2 Chris Reeve Classic's

DISCLAIMER TO ALL SHEEPLE!!!

Nick uses the term "toys" very loosely! DO NOT TAKE IT IN THE LITERAL CONTEXT!!!

:rolleyes:

Your all most right about the 1911... You should have a gun that matches your name; Glock! :D <p>Hey Ron... How do you like that 27? It has some kick to it!<p>You have some fine looking firearms there Krangle... Yes sir, nice collection!<p>You guys make me feel puny, with my little ole Glock 23. :( But I love it! :D I love the internal laser also... Its right on at 50'!<p>Good luck all!

Carbon fiber
edcdc.jpg

Guy's,
I'm home.
Your pictures make me feel wonderfully close to all of you! Unfortunately, I can't post pictures. But, I have a everpresant Sebenza, a Chive, and a Victorinox Execuitive. Also a Seecamp in my pocket, and a Kel-Tec P-32 in an ankle holster and a Colt Mustang Pocketlite on my hip. In the wintertime, the Mustang turns into a Glock 27. Oh, and one more thing. In one of the pockets of my flightsuit, there is a Protech "Runt". (Never know when you're going to need that auto.)

You guys make me proud to be a part of THIS group.

Will

Variable knife, thanks for the compliment. O.K. I have another one for page 3. This is a Advantage Arms 4-shot .22, with my William Henry T06 which is no longer available.

5808347-4797-028001E0-.jpg

My Sunday carry. Astra .25, and Schrade lockblade that I know nothing about.

Rattlerxx, I just love that engraved Astra. That combo is just awesome. That Schrade lockback is very nice also.

Originally posted by krangle1
Rattlerxx, I just love that engraved Astra. That combo is just awesome. That Schrade lockback is very nice also.

OK RattlerXX,

You win (so far).

Great picture.:eek:

Here is my Browning .22 with a Barry Posner knife. I don't normally buy rifles but i really like this one. Picture isn't that clear.

5811471-8c13-028001E0-.jpg

It took me a while to get some pictures taken, but I just had to show off my favorites...

raging_b_dozier.jpg

This is my wilderness combination. Both are customs. A Taurus Raging Bull in .44 Magnum with the barrel cut down to 3-3/4" and a Dozier Model #6 with a 5-1/2" blade. They are my pride and joy!

p7_sifu.jpg

This is my daily carry. An H&K P7 M8 and a REKAT Sifu.

p-32_boa.jpg

This is for when I need to travel light or, occasionally, when I want serious backup for my regular carry combo. A Kel-Tec P-32 and a Kershaw Boa.

--Bob Q

Ok, I'll give, what is the hookbladed Microtech looking auto at the top of the page with the Glock? I don't think I've ever seen one before, and it looks somewhat larger than the other Microtech's I've seen.

Krangle 1: As everyone on "The Firing Line" knows, I am a pocket pistol collector. Is that Advantage Arms 4 shot .22 still available?

Rattler: That Astra looks like my PSP-25. What cartridge does yours like the best? Inexplicably, my PSP likes Gold Dot hollow points more than any FMJ which I've tried yet.

Bob Q: Those P-32's are wonderfully light, aren't they? I had Kel-Tec do the "hard chrome" upgrade, thus no rust problems. I also had the grip frame swapped for a gray model and it looks GREAT with the hard chrome upper, a silver metal (I'm not sure what kind of metal) "trigger shoe", and a hard chrome pocket clip. Something that always bothered me was the rough, vertical lines on the extractor. When I sent the P-32 back to the factory to have all this stuff done, they replaced all the stuff..PLUS gave me a new
smooth extractor free. I keep mine stoked with that new hot .32ACP Cor-Bon hollow point and carry it in a DeSantis ankle holster. Perfect!!

Will

Back