SHOW us what you do for a living (or retiring)

[youtube]WEjg3PaBqN8[/youtube]

This is a look in to my old job, i was with them for 4 years.

I will not post my butt crack photo like I did last time in this type of thread. I wont I wont I wont!

I work on irrigation controllers that are web based, and have the scheduling influenced by weather. Hence the term Smart Irrigation controllers. Right now, I could turn on sprinklers at the Hollywood bowl just by opening up a tab on my browser and logging in and setting a manual start. It takes about 5 seconds from clicking start to actual irrigation. I like working outside. I take walks in parks and get paid for it. I am truly blessed.

I am an environmental scientist/risk assessor. All of that quantitative analysis and modeling that the EPA uses to make/update environmental regulations comes from people like me.

I am an environmental scientist/risk assessor. All of that quantitative analysis and modeling that the EPA uses to make/update environmental regulations comes from people like me.

So its your fault???!!! :grumpy:

:D

Some of you guys have awesome jobs!

I work as a freelance musician and my main source of income is from live and studio session bass playing. I've been playing mainly jazz gigs lately but I also do my fair share of classic rock, top 40, latin and r&b gigs too. Just did a fun 2 nighter gospel concert this past weekend.

4387656587_a33c6265c8.jpg

That's ok Chris, I've got your back!

Alright, for the record, you have to blame Alan for posting my butt crack again. I was with a close friend, who also is a colleague. I heard the phone sound byte of a shutter sound as he was chuckling. I sent it to my boss to show him that I need some longer shirts, and that this is just not good for our company. It made me pretty famous at work. I used to use those little tripod seats you buy at Chick's, Big 5 or other chain sporting goods stores, but I kept breaking them, so I went for the $1 Home Depot bucket for my throne. It works well. Sorry to all who had to see this again. My wife thinks I have a cute butt, so that is good enough for me.

Are you allowed to carry a knife while you are piloting?

Generally speaking, no. There are a few airports in the US where I am allowed to bypass security using my ID and license, but since I fly multi-day trips it would get confiscated somewhere else down the line. So for me its less EDC and more EDOC (every day off carry).

Back