Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

Well, you guys all sure know how to find the good ones, and how to take great pictures!!:)
I guess I will have to enjoy the show, and contribute if I can!!
Maybe I can add some little known facts!! Bill likes nothing better than teasing me (good heartedly) because of my serious approach to traditional knives. Putting acrylic or man-made handles on a barlow is something I said I'd never do, but I "loaned" the TC for the micarta barlow one year so Bill could "Git 'er done"!!
Bill has put cap lifters in barlows, with or without telling me!! Evidence the "Dead Skunks, with a skunk spraying Tom on the label!! Ha ha ha Bill, very funny!!:( Good thing I don't take these things personally, and even laugh when Bill's not looking!!:D
Someone told me the term Ram's Foot over Lambs Foot, rhyming and all, was a decision of great hilarity, which worked out well for everyone!!:D I even bought a couple of Ram's!!
We all have to keep a sense of humor in this life!!:)
Well, bring on your best examples please!! I'm watching, as are many!!:D

You're not kidding Charlie, Bill does like his little jokes! The other rendezvous he handed me the skeleton of a tc Barlow to try to play a little joke on ya about finally getting sterling slabs done on a TC!

that being said, Charlie's SFOs are usually in my favorite GEC patterns, 15,48,77.

here is my first!
1drA0FQ.jpg

also grabbed during a rendezvous

XqidlHY.jpg

se6kDf0.jpg

EpPrQXv.jpg

and these interesting new additions!
7XkQFLi.jpg

Back