Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

I had two of these- bought the second so I could use it and keep my original queened- Couldn't bring myself to use it - so I have my original left- I'm thinking I will carry and gently use this - but I will tend to it after each use - its just that good....

sJwWC2v.jpg

KTgVmNM.jpg

Napanoch Punching Hard.... back from Historic times to the present - that is just cool! :cool:

TgMj8Uv.jpg

So too is the Brother ...

i4Ha5G7.jpg

Compare these two beautiful Brothers above to the very early Winchester from when they took over Napanoch in the day - look at that Punch! - that's just beautiful!
eecJZFu.jpg

A close up of the old where Charlie studied these Punches to gift us those two Top Boys!...
Q45uOhV.jpg

Last edited:
Man - looking through this Thread -the Knives everyone's displaying- simply Beautiful - Oh man just wait till Knowtracks or that Hilborn fella turn up- Then we gotta get the Popcorn Out and just lean on back and enjoy the show! I didn't Know so many CC's made it over to England- Whew- Jack my friend! Impressive stuff....lets see what we can dig up here...... scruff, scruff, scruff.....

I never quite knew the Beauty of series Number 1 HJ- until I got to hold one in the Flesh- Oh man...its just SO hard to describe just how amazing these Knives are..... Sweeeeet!

SUvXtIw.jpg

RLfuUzB.jpg

Last edited:
Jig work- if you haven't already owners of the CC Navy Knife- take your Knife out into the direct Sunlight- take a seat, and crack open a nice cool Beer ( cant wait for my first Beer again :eek: ) and just look at the intricate Jig work going on in those Handles- its pretty darned impressive!

2KvhpQX.jpg

Charlie has given us choices that leave us so spoilt.....

of3tlxL.jpg

JSxLhos.jpg

A rare photo of a duel at Dawn....
o5DEe9L.jpg

and speaking of rare......
How cool is this? all separate Woods laminated, a SFO of charlies SFO's so to speak...
Charlie- just how many of these were done ?

eGK172L.jpg

e9QF8Qx.jpg

bteSWd6.jpg

Two stunning Charlie SFO 48's, One very rare one.............
xatvD0Q.jpg

Take a wee bit of time and compare these Knives- then try and step back into the mind of the creator as he defines these differences, The different Swage workings, Different Blade shape, Nail Nicks, Jig work - yet the same - a 48 Frame.

7aHRmSk.jpg

NWkl2de.jpg

Bone that makes ones mouth water.......
kUBC2Qz.jpg

Back