Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

Treasure!

e8XTJJ2.jpg

It's an honour :D
I thought that Waynorth company in-real-life shop should be also a place where people could have a drink and talk together:):thumbsup:

Â

I drank at Charlie's saloon today. A couple of ales and of shots of whiskey. The place is nice - hardwood floors and a relaxed atmosphere. I didn't see Charlie because I hear he is held up North with the Canucks... ("Canuck" is a slang term for a Canadian. The origins of the word are uncertain. The term "Kanuck" is first recorded in 1835 as an Americanism, originally referring to Dutch Canadians or French Canadians. By the 1850s, the spelling with a "C" became predominant)....Maybe next time...I did carve my initials in the bar rail...

I can see why Charlie, mmm I wonder if that is being sent to the same man I am keeping an eye out for one?
AB-SO-LUTELY Stunning Knife!

These shelter in place works days really tend to run long, my wife and I are finding ourselves hunched over our laptops for way too many hours. We have to remind each other to take a break...so I’ve been taking a knife or two out to photograph and post to change things up. Today I just seem to be grabbing some of Mr. CC’s finest. upload_2020-4-16_16-16-25.jpeg

Back