Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

Shown it before..but do you object?;)

Anyway, the dried Cranberries told me to do it :D

One of my favourite patterns, great shield and etch, fine bone and from the heady days when GEC dared to take on the unfamiliar :cool: Charlie & Lyle worked their magic on GEC, the rest is history...:thumbsup:

sk0SmNO.jpg
That's always been one of my favorite shields. The scale of the shield fits the knife perfectly. I would love to see another round of those. I passed them by at the Rendezvous a few years back and am now filled with regret. A true classic.

Well, it's finally here Charlie! waynorth waynorth I will have to ask for forgiveness as I said a wee while ago here I ordered this Knife- no I was about to- but Paul Hilborn @paulhilborn had already done that for the two of us! Amazing generosity, and Charlie- what an amazing Knife!!!

Typical of the extreme quality that - if you know about Charlie and GEC, the Quality of this Knife was to be pretty darned amazing, and Oh man it has filled all those expectations and more so! It honestly has, this is yet another amazing creation from that wonderful mind of our friend Charlie - Charlie thank you my friend for what you do, you are forever gifting the Knife World such amazing things like the sharing of your Knowledge, the superb SFO's you have entrenched yourself into - and we are so lucky to see the spoils of your hard work, and even better we can open a drawer in the House somewhere and a knife of this quality is actually sitting here in front of you!

This Knife is a treasure - we know this, but imagine this knife found by a loyal Knife Knut say in 90 years time, a Waynorth Cutlery/Buffalo/NY Knife still in beautiful condition- with some etching on the main still intact!! This would be like us finding a Mint Empire HJ or Cattle Knife today!

What a cool, cool Knife Charlie, Paul My friend together with Charlie are two kinda cool guys as well, and I appreciate having to get to know you both, and proud to call you friends.
Paul, your generosity is amazing brother......

This Black Jack flush makes all others hush as this Knife is put on the Table!

lYJbG4r.jpg

Last edited:
QUOTE="Âchillepattada, post: 19973724, member: 318463" Let's make a magic trick spades outside - spades on ;)

50258349797_aa857fd455_c.jpg

50257503533_b8e223eb97_c.jpg

50258162536_9a56e8369b_c.jpg

50258349657_4a61eeb38f_c.jpg

50258162421_87a673c7a7_c.jpg

50257503338_561f8676b9_c.jpg

QUOTE"
Great work, Â !! You've proven that the Black Jack lends itself to engraving!!
Jack, please start a thread!!

Back