Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

Nice to see that lambsfoot being used. I sold all of my GECs to cover other necessary expenses that were more important (I won't go into it). The only two that I really regret are the ebony lambsfoot and the ebony #15 singly blade clip boy's knife. I intended to carry the lambsfoot. The boy's knife I did carry, quite a bit. Oh well, I guess we should not be attached to material things.

Patina slowly coming along.

yJRzyRx.jpg

Congratulations Charlie! I know you’re proud to get that one back home where it belongs! Way to go Will! :cool::thumbsup:

That’s so appropriate Jack!!! :cool: :thumbsup:

That’s a true classic right there Jack! :thumbsup: I recognize Charlie’s handwriting on the address label! ;) I’ve got an example on one of my TC tubes from a past Rendezvous! :D :thumbsup:

I know this one was an instant classic from Charlie! :thumbsup: I’m proud to have been in the right place at the right time! :cool: :D :thumbsup:

48519179987_bf843f4790_o_d.jpg
Great picture Ron. The white bone on your knife almost looks like ivory. The action on these are some of my favorites of any knives I have ever handled.

It is hard to believe That it has been a year since the last GEC Rendezvous. I’m heading up today with my Brother-in-laws for the unofficial outlaw gathering for like minded GEC enthusiasts.

6UoNnRA.jpg

Great picture Ron. The white bone on your knife almost looks like ivory. The action on these are some of my favorites of any knives I have ever handled.

It is hard to believe That it has been a year since the last GEC Rendezvous. I’m heading up today with my Brother-in-laws for the unofficial outlaw gathering for like minded GEC enthusiasts.

6UoNnRA.jpg
Thanks Travis! One of the great things, besides the qualities you mentioned already, every single one is different. I’ve not seen two that looked exactly alike! :cool: I definitely consider myself a GEC enthusiast or worse! :eek: We just couldn’t justify a 1400+ mile round trip with all the health risks for people in our age group! I hope y’all have a great weekend! Be safe and tell everyone I said Hello! :D

Back