Show us your Ryan W. knives!!!

Thanks Jonas for starting this off!! I would love to make this sticky if I knew how :rolleyes:

Sorry Ryan I can't help there. Maybe under "administrative tools" at the top of the thread? Only option I get is to close the thread but that might be because I don't have admin access.

I can post more pics though. :)

I am stoked to see that Croc getting some use!
Here it is Brand new:

This little prototype has been used up n down the block.

Final piece living up to the glory of the prototype.

Last edited:
Jonas, that Proto Type has some nice Patina on her... This Thread makes me Smile from ear to ear!

Mangz I'm not able to post pics here but if I could I would be showing off my "Devil's Cleaver".Ryan maybe you can post the pics of it that you have?

Mangz I'm not able to post pics here but if I could I would be showing off my "Devil's Cleaver".Ryan maybe you can post the pics of it that you have?

Hey Valentino!... Be happy to. This was from the Jerzee Devil Forum Halloween build off! Took Second place to an amazing knife made my Shawn Hatcher!

The Devil's Cleaver:
Steel: 3/16" O1 Tool Steel
OAL: 15.5" Height: 4" Blade: 10.5"
Handle: Black G10 With Red Liner and Spacer
Misc: Mosaic Pins, Lanyard Tube, Black Moly Resin Coating, Jimping
Sheath: Buy Brown Kydex

Couple of in hand shots

This is not mine... Just thought I would show the amazing knife Shawn Hatcher made that took First Place!

IMG_3352-X2.jpg

Thanks for Posting those up Lorien!! you may have the most extensive Ryan W. Collection to date. There are a few out there close :D

The Uinta I was very lucky to win that knife in one of Ryan's contests. It's part of my EDC rotation and looks a little more used than that now.... The Old Porter hasn't seen much use yet it just looks pretty for now : ).

Xander, Lorien has the first one I made with some pretty thick stock. Yours is still a little thick as well. :rolleyes:

Codger Thanks for posting the photos, I love that knife! I love even more that you put it to use!

This is my Bean~Heart Necker, made with purpleheart wood and some kind of steel that Ryan picked out. Ryan also made the sheath. I love it!!! TJ

I also have a Ryan W. Knives orange knife that came with my Ryan W. Knives Survival Tin. I love rockin' Ryan's "stuff." Knives and t-shirts - I'm a major Ryan Weeks fan. Yippee!!

TJ

Back