Show your Paul Long Sheaths!

you are right, Joe!

Lorien ....It’s not to late to fix that :)

Dudley ... I’ll put you in my will to get all my knives if you put me in yours to get all of yours ....it’ll be a crap shoot :)

Ha! Sounds like a plan except I’m about 20 years older than you....Salesmen, always an angle. ;) :D

Reactions: BFS
Josh Rider is making a prototype for me, and I think I'll have him send it to pappy before it heads North:thumbsup:

A trio, several years ago. Kyle Royer, Don Hanson, Ted Dowell (Model 2) sheaths.

Paul%20Long%20trio%201_zpstwbslgju.jpg

Paul%20Long%20trio%202_zpswhmtt507.jpg

- Joe

I don't know about "famous" Kevin, but I do know that was my very first commission for a major well known maker and a well known collector, and I still am grateful and thank you both.

Paul

Paul, when we are looking through Coops photos, my 10 year old son can spot your work in seconds. So if not famous, at the very least recognizable, I'd say famous.

Wow! 8500 sheaths! Just Wow! That is a truly outstanding number. Both the number of sheaths produced and the diversity of styles is something very few people are capable of (maybe only one :) )

Here are several more of mine

long_sawby1(1)_m.jpg

long_sawby1(2)_m.jpg

long_sawby2(7)_m.jpg

long_sawby2(4)_m.jpg

I don't know about "famous" Kevin, but I do know that was my very first commission for a major well known maker and a well known collector, and I still am grateful and thank you both.

Paul

Yep, that was Blade Show 2007 when Jerry delivered the set to me and you and I got together on the sheaths, we were both very excited. Jerry was very excited as well as the Bowie won him his first Blade Show Best Bowie title.

Back