Show Your TC Users (15s and/or 14s)

Ivory Bone single. Got a Crownlifter, Beer Scout and Tidioute Cutlery Spear Barlow that are all patinated but no pix of them for now.

Good thread:thumbsup:

WILL. Really beautiful (boys) knife. Looking forward to seeing that spear TC. MJ.

I have but one TC, gifted to me by @pertinux almost three years ago. It came with a note saying "Use me."

And so I did. (and named him George) :)
Here he is, cutting fruit, saying goodbye to his blade etch:

r8shell. Such a great anecdote and set of pictures. Thanks so much for contributing. In fact, thanks to one and all for doing so. Am really enjoying seeing this unfold. MJ.

Even my most treasured TC gets used.
8JxSdCs.jpg

A few others;
Just starting on this one as you can see, the bolster is already got a nice pateener. :D
ES4j4Wk.jpg

HTeZLFT.jpg

XdQH34w.jpg

Other pics are on photobucket that I haven't ported over yet.

Love that satin bolster, Bob! My TC doesn't show much wear even though it was carried everyday for ~6 months, but I'll try to get a pic up later today.

I sometimes polish the bolsters even on users. That one was being carried during some exceptionally humid days as well as in the pocket with coins and keys and such.

Jack Black Jack Black , A very useful knife Jack! I'll add that Bangers and Mash is one of my all time favorites and yours looks particularly good! Now I'm hungry!

Nice thread idea. I carry and use all mine, but my first has certainly seen more use than the others, since the first day I received it from Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Straight out of the box to sharing sausage rolls! :D

Making 'Bangers 'n' Mash'!

And Leek & Potato Soup :thumbsup:

Sandwich duty! :)

Plenty of use left in this one I think ;)

Thanks Charlie :thumbsup:

You are most welcome, Jack!! Thanks for the delicious pictures!!:thumbsup:
Excuse me for a sec; I have to go get something to eat!!!:oops:

all of these pictures are making me want to crack one out of the tube to use!!!

I do have a few that are not users (but get carried sometimes), but these ones go in the pocket and get used with no worries. The sheepfoot was my first and is still a favorite. Ancient was a user from day one. I bought the ebony with the patina and with the intention of using. The 14 snuck naked into my pocket one day and went on from there.

Back