• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Siegle knives repost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
***new prices***

Been busy the last few weeks and I have a bunch available :)

JEST Bolo in natural G10 over red G10 liners. 1/4in thick 5160. 15 5/8in overall with a 10 1/8in blade tip to handle. Comes with a black Kydex sheath with Tek Lok. Price is $375***sold***shipped in the US.

Two clip point camp knives. 5 3/4in blades and 10 1/2in overall. Simple pattern in 1/4in thick 5160. Clip is not sharpened. One with Natural canvas micarta and the other in black micarta. Comes with a Kydex sheath with a large Tek Lok. $300***now $275***each shipped in the US.

Bushcraft style knives. The natural G10w/red liners is 1095 steel. All the others are O1. They are 3/16in thick stock. 4 1/8in blade and 8 7/8in overall. I have the ones in the picture plus two more black w/orange liners. The spines have had the edges broken but I leave the choil area "sharp" for scraping a fire steel. Come with a black Kydex sheath and a large Tek Lok. Price is $275***now $250***shipped in the US.

Last edited:
Some day one of your bolos will have an honed place in my knife drawer and belt. Possibly when Uncle Sam gets around to getting me my money back. Beautiful and functional, you do great work!

They are very nice looking knives,Bill. The bushcraft knife with the natural handle is sweet.

Arrghh, why did the dollar go up with 30%? Those clip point camp knives seem to have the perfect shape and size. Well, I'll have to admire them from a distance but there will be a day when I own one of your knives. Great work (been eying your work for quite a while). Nice!

Near as I can get on the bathroom scale is about one pound. It weighs about the same as a full box of 9mm ball ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back