• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Simonich mid-tech Urban Raven, Buck Nighthawk, CS Trailmaster Carbon-V satin

• The Urban Raven is NIBag, bead blast. This is from when they first came out. *TRADED!*
  • The Trailmaster has seen some use but us in excellent condition and sharp.
  • Buck Nighthawk LNNB except I blackened the gold logo on the sheath.
  • Camillus CQB2 super sharp, some carry wear on the handles, factory sheath plus a Mike Sastre CF Concealex low profile sheath with an IWB loop and a Concealex G-clip.*Trade pending*
  • Arno Bernard mini drop point, 5" OAL, 2,5" blade, 2" edge, Warthog tusk scales, mirrored flats, satin on hollow grind, cape water buffalo pouch belt sheath. New unused.
  • Camillus Cuda Maxx 5.5 Bowie with the original thick titanium handles (has some scuffs and such), and a NEW D2 blade.
I'm looking for a nice natural handled fixed blade of equal value. to give you an idea: a Scott Cook Owhee would be right up my alley. I'm open to ideas. I'd be interested but not limited to Fehrman, Bark River K & T (especially if it has bighorn sheep handles), Tom Krein, Severtech, JEB, Let me know what you have. I will split these up for the right knives. I'll do evens or multiples.
I'll trade any two for a PE S30V Spyderco Gunting

Thanks.

I also have a Camillus Cuda Maxx 5.5 Bowie with the original thick titanium handles (has some scuffs and such), and a NEW D2 blade. C'mon who doesn't like D2?

Back