Skeleton knives.....

I just wonder....do skeleton knives popular in USA? I can't find any rewev about the type of knives.
Can anybody give a link?? Thank you.

To me, it seems like he means skeleton knives, as in fixed blades without scales. If that's what you meant, they are decently popular here in the States.

I also assumed neck knife style like the Izula, bk 14/24, etc... In that case, I would say they are a niche.

Yes I saw Jim Skelton knives but I mean skeleton as a type of knives. Like this резкий мал.jpg
I could not to find any forums or rewiev about that knives. May be I named it wrong......

Not a fan of Jim Skelton's knives or reviews. It's been my perception that he's parlayed favorable reviews into personal gain and finally his own line of knives.

EDIT: Ooops, sorry. Just realized you meant skeleton knives as a style.

View attachment 923661

Whoops! I thought it was a question about Skelton.

I think he’s talking about knives with no handle scales, just all steel one piece construction.

I just wonder....do skeleton knives popular in USA? I can't find any rewev about the type of knives.
Can anybody give a link?? Thank you.

Do you mean knives like this?
spartan-blades-enyo-black-neck-knife-fixed-blade-64.png

Well... Guys I'm sorry for my English and my question is wrong for sure. Sorry...
I make skeleton knives and I wanted anybody who makes ones too..in USA.
Probably I don't know for sure HOW called the category of knives (full tang without any handle places)
For example ISULA or http://www.benchmade.com/new/101bk.html

Well... Guys I'm sorry for my English and my question is wrong for sure. Sorry...
I make skeleton knives and I wanted anybody who makes ones too..in USA.
Probably I don't know for sure HOW called the category of knives (full tang without any handle places)
For example ISULA or http://www.benchmade.com/new/101bk.html
Okay, yes! I call them skeletonized handles! They don't seem to be hugely popular here. Mostly for small neck knives.

Back