• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Skeletonized 1080 Bird and Trout - Reduced from original price SOLD

This started out as a concept piece and turned into something interesting.
$65 SOLD
1/8" 1080 from Kelly Cupples, my heat treat.
Blade 3.75"
Overall 8.25"
Bright, nearly mirror finish on the blade blended back to about a 220 finish at the butt.
It's a single sided grind but with matching convex grinds for the actual edge, I've got it nice and sharp but this edge design has potential for a wickedly efficient cut if you want to sharpen it like a straight razor.

Balance point is right at the end of the handle area.
It's visible but not super clear in the pics, the holes are beveled and have a texture to them.

thin1.JPG

thin2.JPG

thin3.JPG

thin4.JPG

thin5.JPG

Last edited:
I'm interested. I registered in order to buy the knife, so not sure if you want to do it. Let me know how I can go about getting if you will.

Eric

No problem, basically I need a name and address and once payment arrives I ship. my paypal is remy@wolf-tac.com or I can give you a regular mail address if you want to send payment that way. Paypal's faster and more secure for the buyer, but I know some folks prefer the traditional route.

Back