• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SKINNER with Short Clip point in Stabilized figured Maple repost and PRICE DROP

Short Clip Point Skinner Hand made from 5/32" 1095, full flat ground, full tang. The 4 & 1/4" blade is edge quenched and triple tempered and overall it is 8 & 3/4" There is thumb jimping on the spine, it is also jimped on the underside rear of the handle and on the inside of the guard. The fully contoured stabilized figure Maple handles are complimented with two 1/4 Brass tubes. The handles are hand sanded and buffed. Price includes shipping to the US and Canada and a Black Kydex sheath. Paypal or Money orders Paypal info is sales@dpknives.com WAS $130.00 NOW $105.00 Thanks for looking . Doug

IMG_3770_1.jpg

IMG_3771_1.jpg

IMG_3773_1.jpg

IMG_3774_1.jpg

IMG_3775_1.jpg

IMG_3776_1.jpg

What a beauty Doug! It's a bit bigger than I could comfortably EDC, otherwise I'd be all over that. If ever you make a loveless style drop-point at or Wharnie at 3-3.5" blade under 7.5" OAL I'd be interested. Love your work bro.

What a beauty Doug! It's a bit bigger than I could comfortably EDC, otherwise I'd be all over that. If ever you make a loveless style drop-point at or Wharnie at 3-3.5" blade under 7.5" OAL I'd be interested. Love your work bro.

Thanks much for the compliment. I do make a wharnie in that range shoot me an email and I will show you pictures. Doug

Back