1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Skyline refund thread

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Oct 26, 2012.

1. salgodor

salgodor

Aug 28, 2010
    Refund request for Unique Transaction ID #8EY307510V808551E
    Out due to delays because knife was mented to be birthday gift.
    I appreciate effort.

2. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Refunded

3. salgodor

salgodor

Aug 28, 2010
    Thank You

4. nccole

nccole

Jun 2, 2011
    Spark,
    Please refund my order. Thanks for the effort.

5. Trpldwn

Trpldwn

Oct 29, 2012
    Hi, Just want a refund for transaction#27617452km143035l,
    Thanks...

6. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Both refunded.

For those interested, the knives have gone through laser now and are headed to sharpening. We should be getting them shortly

7. MVF

MVF Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2005
    Should I assume that we won't be getting the Gold membership as part of this now? My membership is up for renewal is why I'm asking.

8. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Unfortunately no.

In other news, Kershaw says they are going through final and should be shipping on Monday or so.

9. hohenstreetroa

hohenstreetroa

May 22, 2010
    Refund please.
    I was in it for the membership bonus which is apparently not happening. I will still be supporting the forum as a Gold member...
    $98.00 on May 7, 2012 - transaction 6NU474443R874461R

Thank you & sorry for the trouble.

10. aznpos531

aznpos531 I like sharp and pointy things...

Dec 12, 2010
    I think this is the appropriate thread to ask. I will be away from the end of this month until the new year so I've suspended my mail service for December. Is it possible to delay shipping out my Skyline until the new year to avoid it being stuck in transit?

Thanks.

11. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Refunded
    Sure, I'll be posting a thread shortly requesting address changes and such.

12. ConservativeKnives

ConservativeKnives

May 11, 2012

So we're not getting memberships? If there are 30 or so left, those would probably be sold due to the beautiful pics...

13. NonDairy

NonDairy

Sep 19, 2011
    Did Spark ever put an address change thread up? I cant seem to find it. I PM'd him my new shipping info , hope that does not breach protocol :(

14. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Not yet, we should have some news within the next business day or 2. Can't wait to get this knife. The Skyline is such a terrific design.

15. NonDairy

NonDairy

Sep 19, 2011
    Im eager too! I looooove the blue!

16. phrancke

phrancke

May 1, 2010
    i wold like a refund please

Unique Transaction ID #40F06259EA985211E
    Unique Transaction ID #0FG71017C6601240B

thank you

17. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Address change thread is posted in the Kershaw forum

18. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Refunded

19. sammyman

sammyman

Dec 3, 2012
    How to we purchase this knife? I am assuming that because some users are getting refunds, we might be able to purchase it at some point?

20. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    They should be up for sLe again soon.