1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Skyline refund thread

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Zord

Zord

Apr 24, 2012
    Since I haven't received any notification (or the knife) still, I'd like a refund. It's been 11 months almost.
    Receipt No: 5057-6184-5484-7930

2. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Yours is showing that it was marked as shipped in the first batch. Since you are listed as overseas, did you ever get a request for additional postage?

3. Zord

Zord

Apr 24, 2012
    Hi Spark,

No, never got anything.

4. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Yours is here with 3 other internationals waiting on extra postage costs. Your postage came out to $13, if you can send that it'll go out Monday. :)

5. KJVBlades

KJVBlades

Oct 26, 2012
    Hey Spark! I have not received mine yet. I was gone for a week hiking when i received the invoice for shipping. So 5-6 days later i transferred the money for shipping. The transaction ID for the knife is ID: 773578249F4161115 and shipping ID: 5AG87919CK0509610

Has the knife been shipped? If not I might want a refund, as I have lost a little interest in the skyline.

6. KJVBlades

KJVBlades

Oct 26, 2012
    I'm taking the liberty to bump this in order to reach Sparks attention. I'm sure he's got a lot on his mind already.

7. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    I believe this HAS shipped, but I'll have to double check in the morning. Thanks for the heads up.

8. KJVBlades

KJVBlades

Oct 26, 2012
    Ok, let me know if it has shipped. I have not recieved anything yet.