Sleeping with your knife!

Have this habit of sleeping with my knife, have this ever since childhood, make me sleep well ;). Anything you do strange with yours? :)

I was given a Buck folder when I was 8. First knife I ever owned. Slept with it under my pillow just in case the tooth fairy went rogue and tried to take any teeth that hadn't fallen out yet. I think everyone should have some kind of weapon near their bed just in case. I have a .45 now. :)

MOASS is on the shelf by my headboard since we can’t have guns in Puerto Rico. Figure if someone comes in, by the time I get done shooting em with my bow and then getting them with my blades they will have wished I had shot them

Well I have one dresser drawer packed with knives, close by. I haven't figured out a proper storage solution but it does work. I'm also walking around the house today with my FMV8 on my belt, I might carve the turkey with it lol. I'm sure my guests will have some interesting conversations.

3 axes, 1 Khukri, WTF, harpoon bowie, two Japanese style tantos, two .40 caliber pistols all right next to my bed ..... usually there is an AR as well, but I did not take it out last night. In the opposite corner of the room is a 6.5 foot poll axe..

3 axes, 1 Khukri, WTF, harpoon bowie, two Japanese style tantos, two .40 caliber pistols all right next to my bed ..... usually there is an AR as well, but I did not take it out last night. In the opposite corner of the room is a 6.5 foot poll axe..
That brings up a burning question i've had for a long time, Is a 6' pole axe tactical suited for indoor use?o_O

2C86EEE5-B2E8-4350-898E-07315DD6F0F0.jpeg

DS8 next to me every night.. can’t sleep without it. A 1311 or B11 within reach as well. I don’t have any firearms in the house unfortunately.

I do have a 86 pound 4 legged sidekick that keeps the local bi pedal creatures at a safe distance though..

Last edited:
Back