• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Slimmoro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Marchand

Donkey on the Edge
SOLD!

Hey folks!
I had a few knives left over from the Vegas show. (Awesome turn out BTW.) I will post them here for the time being while my website gets an overhaul. Immediate shipping with Paypal. Money orders accepted as well. Price includes shipping via Small Packet Post. Anything else is extra. Thanks for looking.

Rick

Slimmoro - Sold
A longknife with the flowing curves of a Moro, Barong.

Material – 5160, handforged
Thickness – 3/16" at spine, full flat with a micro convex
Blade length – 8” cutting edge
Blade width - 1 1/4" at widest, 1" at ricasso.
OA length - 13 1/8" Distal taper
Handle - Distressed Cherry/tung oil finish, 4 1/2" long, brass pins, jute wrap, epoxy sealed.
Sheath - 10oz vegetable tan, hand stitched.
IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0009-2.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Ramp.... that one is sleek and sharp. I split up the thread to make it easier.

Rick

This one feels even better in the hand than it looks !!!:thumbup:

Bump for the weekend... be back Sunday night. Have a good one!

pm sent tell me is it possible to france 330 dollars us paypal cash including shipping to france by us postal only please thanks to ask me allain

That Moro is awesome!

Parfums, it is bad manners to try to bargain or haggle publicly for a makers' work. Please do it privately

IMHO, it would be better if you took your offers to PM or email......especially when you are basically asking for 25% off of his stated price. :confused:

Edited to add: Great minds think alike. ;)

Last edited:
Beautiful work, Rick. I sure wish I had the money. Looks fantastic and I just know it is a fantastic blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back