• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small 21 Mammoth, Small 2007 Annual

einsteinjon

Platinum Member
A couple up for sale today. NO TRADES PLEASE...I NEED THE CASH. Pricing below includes PayPal fees and shipping in the USA. I prefer PayPal and a USA sale, but will consider other sales on a case-by-case basis.

Small Sebenza 21 with Mammoth Inlays
Birthday June 19, 2014
I bought this on the exchange maybe a year or so ago as mint/NIB. I did carry it a few times and used it very very lightly, but it still has the original razor sharp edge. In carrying, a few very light snail trails appeared. Far as I can tell this is just on the clip, and a rub mark under the clip. They are very faint...tried to capture in the pictures below but not sure I was able with how faint they are. I'd call this one 95% of mint. Lockup is about 50-60% with no detectable play. Grinds are amazing. Blade is perfectly centered. This is one of the smoothest knives I've ever owned, top 5 if not top 2. Price is SOLD.

Small Sebenza 2007 Annual with Amboyna Burl
Same story as above...
Birthday October 31, 2007.
I bought this on the exchange maybe a year or so ago as mint/NIB. I did carry it a few times and used it very very lightly, but it still has the original razor sharp edge. In carrying, a few very light snail trails appeared. Far as I can tell this is just on the clip, and a rub mark under the clip. They are very faint...tried to capture in the pictures below but not sure I was able with how faint they are. I'd call this one 95% of mint. Lockup is about 50-60% with no detectable play. Grinds are amazing. Blade is perfectly centered. This is one of the smoothest knives I've ever owned, top 5 if not top 2. Price is SOLD.

ycishpZ.jpg

CsJgOno.jpg

APPSXxW.jpg

fpyXhh1.jpg

DHHiRgB.jpg

P5Jr4SF.jpg

9H4Ce2y.jpg

otmGnsB.jpg

pMmAqaG.jpg

IYNv7Gb.jpg

rUXUnSs.jpg

aZa4Ssv.jpg

KxE0Zdm.jpg

SOrEFvG.jpg

JE6tRXz.jpg

rzi84OG.jpg

ndOe6sb.jpg

R3VU2PX.jpg

XUN4BcJ.jpg

Last edited:
More pics per requests. Also forgot to mention previously that the mammoth box is not mint. It has a crease down one of the long sides.

dVzu7Wg.jpg

XbIEM95.jpg

Back