1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Small 21 Mammoth, Small 2007 Annual

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by einsteinjon, Apr 17, 2018.

1. einsteinjon

einsteinjon Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2008
    A couple up for sale today. NO TRADES PLEASE...I NEED THE CASH. Pricing below includes PayPal fees and shipping in the USA. I prefer PayPal and a USA sale, but will consider other sales on a case-by-case basis.

Small Sebenza 21 with Mammoth Inlays
    Birthday June 19, 2014
    I bought this on the exchange maybe a year or so ago as mint/NIB. I did carry it a few times and used it very very lightly, but it still has the original razor sharp edge. In carrying, a few very light snail trails appeared. Far as I can tell this is just on the clip, and a rub mark under the clip. They are very faint...tried to capture in the pictures below but not sure I was able with how faint they are. I'd call this one 95% of mint. Lockup is about 50-60% with no detectable play. Grinds are amazing. Blade is perfectly centered. This is one of the smoothest knives I've ever owned, top 5 if not top 2. Price is SOLD.

Small Sebenza 2007 Annual with Amboyna Burl
    Same story as above...
    Birthday October 31, 2007.
    I bought this on the exchange maybe a year or so ago as mint/NIB. I did carry it a few times and used it very very lightly, but it still has the original razor sharp edge. In carrying, a few very light snail trails appeared. Far as I can tell this is just on the clip, and a rub mark under the clip. They are very faint...tried to capture in the pictures below but not sure I was able with how faint they are. I'd call this one 95% of mint. Lockup is about 50-60% with no detectable play. Grinds are amazing. Blade is perfectly centered. This is one of the smoothest knives I've ever owned, top 5 if not top 2. Price is SOLD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    rooster68 likes this.
  2. humblerodent

humblerodent Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    I'll take the Annual

3. einsteinjon

Dec 22, 2008
    Thanks! Please PM me.

4. einsteinjon

Dec 22, 2008
    Annual SOLD!

5. einsteinjon

Dec 22, 2008
    More pics per requests. Also forgot to mention previously that the mammoth box is not mint. It has a crease down one of the long sides.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. einsteinjon

Dec 22, 2008
    Mammoth sold! Thanks BF!

7. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Thanks!