Small Busses for bear paws.

As a caring and considerate brother, I will try to help.....
I'll send my shipping address..... please forward all INFI pieces to the Wolf den for safe keeping..... :)

As for your mission, well, let's just say that the LMS is being well cared for..... :D

Alright. I didn't want to get you involved, but I'll go ahead and blow my cover. :cool:

I actually work for the government...a division that has no name. Yeah, we're that important and there's too many lives at stake. Anyhow, it turns out that your LMS variant has clues that will help lead us to the capture of an international terrorist who is plotting to destroy the entire world. :eek:

I don't want to alarm you, but it turns out that the largest gyroscope known to man has been constructed within the center of the Earth. Here's the kicker...the terrorist that I've mentioned has wound it the wrong way!!. He's holding the world hostage and threatens to reverse the Earths rotation.
yikes.gif

So you can see. It's very important that I get that knife. Think of the children. :)

PS...don't tell anyone about this 'cuz if it works, I'm using it on Cobalt too. ;)

Trust me when I say that if you had one of these you wouldn't trade it for a BA3, a BBSHSH yes but a BA3 no. ;)

dave

Not even for 2 BA3's.

The BBSHSH I might think about, but then again, I pretty much traded a SHSHII to snag a twin of my EDC SHBA.

A Busse on the belt beats 20 in the safe. LOL

Rob

..... it turns out that the largest gyroscope known to man has been constructed within the center of the Earth. Here's the kicker...the terrorist that I've mentioned has wound it the wrong way!!. He's holding the world hostage and threatens to reverse the Earths rotation.
yikes.gif

So you can see. It's very important that I get that knife. Think of the children. :)

Now where did I put that darn knife..... wait..... what son..... you did what with it :eek:

Sorry, gotta run.....

pbubsy,

Here is a couple comparison shots of some knives 360joules and MikeH mentioned. I agree with the assessment of MikeH on use of each knife. :thumbup:

Sorry, no Groove Master here..... slightly different than the Buffalo Soldier..... not sure of feel though as I have not held a Groove Master.

The top one in this photo is a Buffalo Soldier, the middle 2 are ABAs (Anorexic Badger Attacks), and the bottom one is a Public Defender. All 3 have a slightly different feel in the hand and the Buffalo Soldier may be the most versatile of the 3.

SmallBlades01-33A.jpg

The top one in this photo is a BAIII (Badger Attack III), next one down is a MrS (Meaner Street), the middle one is a LMS (Lean Mean Street), next to bottom is an AD (Active Duty), and the bottom one is a GW (Game Warden). The Active Duty is a nice knife but not sure how it would fit in your hands..... handle very similar in size to the GW and same as the MrS..... MrS has longer pommel though.

Satin5-002.jpg

Hope this helps. I personally prefer the ABA for my use.

Thanks RedWolfHowlin! That Pic with the Buffalo Soldier helps me out a lot! That's an awesome knife!

For comparison, here's a shot of my old Groove Master with Buy Brown kydex. :cool:

groovemaster01.JPG

Thanks RedWolfHowlin! That Pic with the Buffalo Soldier helps me out a lot! That's an awesome knife!

Your welcome pbubsy. Glad it helped. Good luck in finding the Groove Master and let me know what you think of it if you get one.

The BS is rather nice..... just my use is mostly wilderness or survival skill related...... would make a great skinner IMO.

BA Tac is available to order, all others are hard to come by. If the New BA doesn't cut it (pun intended), sell it. Or you could try to find one of these, a MrS. Good luck with your quest. You will find a Busse to suit your needs.
P1000427.jpg

Back