• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Camp Knife

Burchtree

KnifeMaker & Moderator
First knife of the year! Well, actually just finished it up today. She is 3/16 1095 and 9 3/4 OAL. The blade is 5 inches from the tip to the green canvas micarta handle. It will come with kydex sheath of the carry position you want. If you'd rather have a leather one, I can do that too, but it takes me a little more time. :)

Price: $150 shipped within CONUS. International orders are fine, but buyer must pay for the extra shipping.

If you buy it, and aren't satisfied; return it within 5 days for a refund.

Thanks for looking! :D

Attachments

• campknife3.jpg
    campknife3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 664
Another handle pic:

Attachments

• campknife4.jpg
    campknife4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 192
Thanks -- here's a pic for perspective. I shot this one this morning, so it's pretty poor. Don't mind the greasy smears either. :D

campknife.jpg

Hey Burchtree, long time no see!

I leave for a while, and look what you get up to! :p

Very nice work!! Maybe I'll pay you a visit sometime...:D

Ender -- I don't see you around much anymore. You're welcome to stop by anytime! :D

Well, I have a hard time leaving a knife unsheathed, so I went ahead and made a leather one. :)

Attachments

• campknifesheath.jpg
    campknifesheath.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 141
You know, I can't really afford this one right now but I can't let it sit here with that nice leather sheath at such a cheap price. I will take it. PM sent!!

:eek: :( Didn't notice the title of Shintaro29's post. If its still available I will take it :eek:

I'm sorry Shintaro, I checked my PM and told TheBadGuy it was his before my e-mail and didn't realize you had wanted it. :(

I'm extremely sorry about this, if you want we can talk about making you a similar one.

I am sorry Burchtree & Shintaro29. I didn't see the "E-mail Sent" part of your post when I got all excited and PMed about the knife. Then when Burchtree PMed me back with payment instructions I thought that maybe you backed out or something of that nature. I hope everything works out here. :eek:

Back