1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Small damscus slicer sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by G L Drew, Jun 13, 2019.

1. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    I forged this with 125 layers of 15N20 and 1084 high carbon steel
    Heat treated to Rc 58=60 with attention to a fine grain throughout the blade
    Stabilized mystery wood handle
    Overall length:
    103/4 inches
    Blade: 5 1/2 inches long , about 1/16 inch thick and 1 inch deep at the choil

SOLD delivered within the US. My PayPal and email address is [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. betzner

betzner CenCal Coast Platinum Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Nice, I'll take it. Just let me know I'm first up and I'll send the Paypal.

Bob

fkctrjt121 likes this.
  3. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    It’s yours, Bob.

4. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Fantastic, Gerry!