• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small kiridashi -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Mason

Tombstone hand. Graveyard mind.
Had a rough couple of months, but I'm back on the horse now. Making these kiridashis was a very fun project.

Specs:
Aldo's 1084 - 3/16 - 1in wide
OAL - 6in - 3in blade
Peter's heat treating - 59-60rc
Black nylon underwrap with black tsukamaki wrap - West System epoxy soaked.
Very fine Scotchbrite finish
Razor sharp chisel grind
Boltaron sheath designed for neck carry - small tek lock compatible.

Asking SOLD! shipped to your door.

Paypal is preferred. Send payment to jmasonhandmade@yahoo.com

The first "I'll take it." here on this thread gets it. Thanks guys!

Got some fuzz on this one - sorry
IMG_0011-1.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

SECOND KNIFE WITHDRAWN

Sheath is boltaron, designed for neck carry. Holes are spaced to accept a small tek lock. Paracord lanyard is supplied with the sheaths. Great retention. Snaps in tight and leaps right out.

IMG_0004-3.jpg

IMG_0005-3.jpg

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hey Mykel thanks! These were super fun for me to make. These are so handy. I caught myself a thousand times wanting to grab one of these for various tasks.

Josh I'll take the other one if it's still availible. Just confirm and I'll send the funds via paypal.
BTW, it's a really nice, clean looking design. I really dig the traditional look of the handle wrap.

Thanks,
Brian

Hey Brian, It's all yours!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I tried to make these as simple and clean as possible. The kiridashi is meant to be a simple workhorse of a knife, and I wanted to make these very utilitarian.

I'll send it out to you asap.

Thank you again!

Great! I can't wait to see it in the flesh. My other knives are gonna be jealous!:)
Payment has been sent and the shipping addy in paypal is current.

Thank you,

Brian

Kim Lau you just missed it. I was waiting for payday and hoping it would still be here. So glad it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back