• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Kiridashi's

Hi everyone,
I have new batch of dashi's available.

Blade Steel : Boehler k110
HRC: 60
Cutting edge: 36mm straight / 40mm curved
Blade thickness:4mm
Overall Length: 110mm
Sheath: leather

Each $35shipped/first class international, tracked/. PayPal only.

Edit:
I have many available, just add a short note about the blade type - straight or curved. My PayPal is nknives@gmail.com Thank you all!

1-P5122487.JPG

1-P5122507.JPG
1-P5122493.JPG
1-P5122489.JPG
1-P5122502.JPG

Last edited:
I would also like a curved one. If not available l will take a straight edged one.
Please send me your PayPal info.
Thank you,
Pat Dedmon

If there are any curved blades left, I will take one. Just let me know your paypal address. Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not usually into kiridashis, but this one is a winner. Would it fill the role of an EDC fixed blade? Is it large enough for a three-finger grip? Maybe I just have to try it to find out...

Nikola,
Any chance you'll be making more of these, I have one of the curved versions from a run you made last year and would like to add a straight one.

bump

New batch is ready - straight and curved edge, this time left handed curved blades are available as well.

Blade Steel : Boehler k110
HRC: 60
Cutting edge: 36mm straight / 40mm curved
Blade thickness:4mm
Overall Length: 110mm
Sheath: leather

Each $35shipped/first class international, tracked/. PayPal to: nknives@gmail.com

If you have any left handed curved ones left I will take one. Let me know and I'll send PayPal immediately!

Back