• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza 21 Collection sale, Part 2 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.r.h.

starik
Platinum Member
I've made a decision to sell all but a few small Sebenzas from my collection and stick with collecting Mnandis. So, over the course of the next month or so, I'll be posting a couple at a time to determine which I keep and which go to a new home. Up today are some wood inlays with basket weave Damascus. While ladder is probably my favorite of the current offerings, basket weave produces the best looking blade spines of the lot (in my opinion).

Both knives are in mint condition (they have been collectables only and have never been carried, used or sharpened). They come with everything that came with them from CRK.

US sales only. Not looking for trades unless you have an Alan Davis linerlock folder or Bloodwood/Damascus or giraffe bone Mnandi you'd like to discuss. You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review the pics below and feel free to pm or email me with any question you might have. Will accept payment via Paypal goods/services (with verified US Paypal address), USPS MO, or check (if I know you) (not accepting produce or livestock ;)). Will ship via USPS within one business day of receiving funds.

First: Small 21 with bocote inlays. Birth Date: 9/19/2013

Price: $ SOLD and delivered. Thanks!

////////////////////////////////

Next: Small 21 with snakewood inlays. Birth Date: 9/25/13

Price: $ SOLD and delivered. Thanks!

Last edited:
Replied to all emails. SW sold.

Last edited:
Bocote Sold. Will close out the listing when both knives have been received. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back