• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza 21

palmerdl

Gold Member
W1oVFdJ.jpg

PctI5gZ.jpg

8bgSY0E.jpg

8ccicOJ.jpg

zwYFnUI.jpg

CRKT Small Sebenza 21 - I am the second owner and I had it for maybe 5 years. As you can see from the photos there is little to no wear on the knife. There are some very faint trails from some handling. Expand the photos to see. I sharpen everything that comes through the door. To the best of my recollection, I pocketed it one time. It's smaller than I like. I have a Lg. Sebenza and that's my size.
Also, you'll notice it is missing the 'Born on' card and whatever was in the empty cutout... I think lube or something. Without the card I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure it is S30V.
$275 shipped, PayPal only, CONUS only, no trades. Will be posted on multiple sites.
SOLD
Obviously I'm not up on all the nuances of CRK, but those who are have helped me determine this knife is S35, not S30, based on the date stamp inside the handles... B14.

Last edited:
Small Sebenza 21 - I am the second owner and I had it for maybe 5 years. As you can see from the photos there is little to no wear on the knife. There are some very faint trails from some handling. Expand the photos to see. I sharpen everything that comes through the door. To the best of my recollection, I pocketed it one time. It's smaller than I like. I have a Lg. Sebenza and that's my size.
Also, you'll notice it is missing the 'Born on' card and whatever was in the empty cutout... I think lube or something. Without the card I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure it is S30V.
$275 shipped, PayPal only, CONUS only, no trades. Will be posted on multiple sites.
SOLD
Based on info received from more knowledgeable persons, the date code inside the handle (B14) indicates this is S35, NOT S30.
W1oVFdJ.jpg

PctI5gZ.jpg

8bgSY0E.jpg

8ccicOJ.jpg

zwYFnUI.jpg

Last edited:
Back