• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza 31, Bog Oak, S45vn -- $420

bort2.0

Gold Member
Received a few weeks ago... I paid $450 for it, asking $420. I carried it exactly once and did not use it. Was received with blue lanyard attached, now has a new black lanyard attached. I love this thing, and it's even better than my PJ small Sebenza... but I can't justify keeping both.

* Small Sebenza 31 with Bog Oak inlay
* S45vn blade
* DOB = 6/21/2021
* Everything original from the box, plus the original black lanyard, a leather sheath, and a new pocket clip filler tab
* Insured USPS Priority Mail shipping within the lower 48

Gorgeous knife! I think I'm the 3rd owner... I've never used it, and I don't think the other people ever used it either. It seems extremely close to new both by appearance and action. It isn't really broken in, and it is smooth, stiff, and solid -- frankly, even a little better than the PJ 31 that I'm keeping instead.

No trades, please.

Thanks!

A few more that I took this morning, to try and show the wood color a little better

Back