• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza 31 PJ S45vn

bort2.0

Gold Member
Great knife, but I just seem to use fixed blade knives far more often...

I've had it for about 6 months, previous owner didn't use it. I carried and used it daily for about 3 months, and it's sat since then. Knife is still less than 1 year old.

I've taken it apart a few times. Probably needs to be sharpened. Works great for chores but won't shave my arm hair anymore (as if there is any left). I don't think I got the centering quite right on reassembly, but it was perfectly centered when I got it and until I took it apart... Whoops.

A few snails here and there, but nothing crazy. Just the best smooth action. A great working knife that's just starting to hit its stride.

Comes with all the original stuff, except for the Loctite, I used a bit and then lost it. I used a little bit of the lubricant too, just for the heck of it. I still have the rest.

Also includes:
* Black Timascus Millit clip -- was installed and carried daily for 3 months. Shows no signs of wear.
* Bead blasted Millit clip -- LNIB, never used at all.

Price for everything -- $415 Paypal FF, Venmo, or Zelle including shipping in the lower 48. PayPal GS at additional cost. AK, HI, and international shipping at cost.

Back