• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza CGG 21 "Retro" Double Studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
FOR SALE:

Small Sebenza 21 CGG "Retro"
*Very, very lightly used, as in you can't tell it's ever been used. ;)
*Birthdate: 7/29/08
*Vibrant colors on the graphics, no noticeable wear off to my eye
*Sorry about the lint on the pics :oops:
*Double blue anodized studs
*I have the box & wrench...misplaced the original cloth & lube. But I can probably scare some up if that's important to you.
*Leather pocket slip included
*Very smooth deployment
*Ships Priority Mail WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION <paid by ME, if requested by YOU>
PRICE: SOLD $430 <all in, PayPal G&S or USPS MO, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation <required, I will pay for it> to your PP address in the 50 U S of A ....no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
6MlNVdv.jpg

xOtnsHX.jpg

PIawUDK.jpg

gVwlDMn.jpg

3w58wih.jpg

1LW7j70.jpg

Ia1Ekde.jpg

cpSMCEc.jpg

RVPaN34.jpg

69UPYFn.jpg

2cKKhmB.jpg