• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza Insingo 21 Standard $500 OBO

SPF - I'm selling off some Sebenzas. This is an excellent Insingo 21. Blade doesn't appear to have ever cut anything. The edges of the clip show wear and there's some rubs on the titanium surface, consistent with normal carry wear. There are no marks in the finish of the carbon. Happy to take additional pictures.

I bought most of these right here on the forum, so I'm releasing them here as well.

I'm josywales3 on eBay, with 285 transactions, 100% positive.

SPF. Payment is Paypal, F&F. Thanks

Bear with me if the pics don't work, I miss the Photobucket days! I'm still working out the Imgur kinks on my end.

Last edited:
SPF This is the next Sebenza up for sale. It comes with the box, cloth, and paperwork only - just as I received it, when purchased used. The blade doesn't appear to have been used to cut anything - I know I never used it to cut. The knife shows signs of carry, but no abuse, chips in any of the materials, etc.

DOB August 15, 2016

I bought my Sebenzas on this forum, so I'm releasing them here as well.

SPF delivered. Payment is Paypal, F&F. Thanks

Last edited:
Last is a Sebenza standard. It comes with everything you see - missing the threadlock. The blade doesn't appear to have been used to cut anything - knife appears as new.

DOB January 2, 2014

I bought my Sebenzas on this forum, so I'm releasing them here as well.

$535 delivered. Payment is Paypal, F&F. Thanks

Back