Smoke for...well, smoke

Wow... sorry to hear about this Jake. Prayers (I'll refrain from smoke this time) out from Wyoming. Good luck with everything. Hopefully law enforcement will track down the idiots that hit you.

Alan

Jake - I'm back lurking here after a pretty busy time, and found this.

Definitely, smoke & prayers out to you and the other folks hit by this. It's bad enough when this kind of incident happens accidentally, but this one was set? That sucks. We had an arson across the street a year ago. No one was hurt, but not a good feeling, nonetheless.

thx - cpr

Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers, guys. Just an update: No new leads on who started the thing. Right now, it is pointing toward random gang vandalism...yeah, "gang activity" in the corn belt:rolleyes:

It looks like we'll be down for at least 8 weeks now. We've decided to take this lemon and turn it into lemonade. The building is 9 years old, so it's about due for a little bit of a facelift.

In the meantime, I am working out of a trailer with no heat or air. Not an office trailer, mind you, but an actual steel semi truck trailer. It's no fun, but I guess I'll live. Between the fire, lack of sleep, and the wife bringing home various microorganisms from the kids she tests, I had to knock off early yesterday with a 102 temp:rolleyes: What a fun week;)

At any rate, I really, really, really do appreciate all the kind thoughts. I know this is just a little bump in the road, but it really makes you wonder why people do what they do.

Back