Smoke needed

I hate surgery, never did learn to trust doctors and all that. Never had a bad experience, the place just gave me the creeps. Smoke from here, now and on the 29th. Gotta get you dancing and hiking again.

Ask those quacks to put in a wind up spring in your knee to kickstart some of those old beast motorcycles ! L:O:L

Bill nuff said . I,ll go get some fresh air and send some positive thoughts your way . I hope you have pretty nurses .

Smoke on all points and some for your family as well. Good luck.

p.s. Hot Nurses do indeed exist!!:D

Bill,prayers sent.I'm looking at a hip replacement in the near future and I'm 11 yrs your junior.It's H*LL getting old.tom.

kamkazmoto said:
p.s. Hot Nurses do indeed exist!!:D

True, but they're usually the ones most likely to cause you more than due pain when checking for a hernia. Okay, actually she was an Army doctor, but she didnt have to be so rough. :D

Positive thoughts still going to you Bill, from now until you're good and healed.

Sent. If you are confident with your doctor and have physio set up for after it's done, you are all set. Plan for something better and work towards what you want, like a 5k or a mile run.
There is some health prep you can do before the surgery if you are interested? Let me know.

I am really touched by your response. What a great bunch of people. Been feeling exceptional all day!

Bill,

This kind of surgery has come a long way in the last 20 years. You are going to do fine. Best of luck.

n2s

Smoke and all the best Bill! Two knee operations here when I was just 19, so have a small inkling of what you are facing. They have come amazingly far with this technology since then. All the best to you and please get back online ASAP and let us know how you're doing.

Norm

Bill,

My mom (77) had one done last fall. She didd fine and so will you. It made a huge difference in her quality of life. Get a good list of books to read while you mend. God is good; He'll take care o' ya.

Mark

Bill,

This kind of surgery has come a long way in the last 20 years. You are going to do fine. Best of luck.

n2s

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think this is absolutely correct. For Bill, this became neccesary just at the right time.

munk

You got it Bill.

Btw, in the short time that I've been at the PT's office I've seen quite a number of patients that have had one or both knees replaced and are now doing very well after physical therapy---make sure they send you to a good one and DO your exercises!

Best of luck:thumbup:

Good luck Bill!! You are a great guy and it's my hope you enjoy a swift and complete recovery...........................

Get-r-done.

I fully expect to see you walking around Blade Show in June.

Bill, you know you have my smoke. From Iowa, and soon Texas, my best wishes and prayers are going up.

Chris

Back