• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Snakewood neck/belt loop knife

I have to say thank you twice. The first for showing this great little knife, it is very nice and the just the right shape. The second is to the person who bought it and saved me from having to dip into my reserves to buy it. I guess I am hoping I won't be so lucky next time. Steven

Same here, Jim. When you know what wood choices you'll have, email me and we'll go from there. Thanks, Bill.

Put me down for one. please? Let me know about handle choices, if available.

Just got it from the mailbox. One helluva deal for the money, I like it & thanks. Great craftsmanship.

:D :D

Thanks LRJ35A glad you were pleased...it seems I have a bunch more of these little jewels to make here in the near future.

Just an update for all you folks with one of these on order. Don't give up on me, I am working on them in-between other commitments I already had. They are through heat treat and am working on polishing them. Will try to keep you all updated.
Thanks,

I hope you're making an extra as a keeper! ;)

I'm in no hurry, I'm sure that with your day job, other orders AND the Christmas season, your plate is overflowing.

Just an update for all you folks with one of these on order. Don't give up on me, I am working on them in-between other commitments I already had. They are through heat treat and am working on polishing them. Will try to keep you all updated.
Thanks,

Thanks for the update Jim. Take your time & enjoy the Holiday season with your family. :)

Thanks for the update, Jim. Don't worry about the kind of wood you use for mine as long as it's dark. Thanks, and Merry Christmas. Bill

New update...the blades and guards are done, getting started on handles and sheaths. Too much traveling over the holidays and got sick over Christmas and was hard to shake but am back in the shop now.
Sorry for delays, I hate getting sick and getting behind. Will keep you all posted.
Thanks and God Bless!
Jim

Put me on the list too if you would. Thanks. When you get close , e-mail me about handle material choices--thanks again, Larry

$95.00 shipped?!? If you are still taking orders, please put me on the list. Thanks! :)

I haven't looked at this thread in a long time. I was impressed then, and am still impressed. Can I get on the list?

Andy

If you are accepting more people on the list, I would like to be on it as well. I definitely would like one with the leather sheath.

Thanks.

Back