Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh.... I miss having the convenience of a washer. Week 4 of having a part on backorder. Feeding quarters into a machine is not how I was hoping to spend my Saturday morning.

On a positive note: It's above freezing!

Comparison shot next to my TM Hunt Tradewater, and my Becker BK-15
They arent lined up perfectly. Its actually a little longer than the Tradewater but the pic makes it look shorter.

Fit and finish is tight, the micarta is almost perfectly rough/smooth for grip without hot spots. The shape and size of the handle is great, and even the hardware is nice looking and titanium for Pete's sake.
Its kind of like the 15 and 17 had a baby in high end steel

URL=https://s148.photobucket.com/user/Talulla42/media/20190309_105811_zpsqrqnqhqn.jpg.html]
20190309_105811_zpsqrqnqhqn.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
They arent lined up perfectly. Its actually a little longer than the Tradewater but the pic makes it look shorter.

Fit and finish is tight, the micarta is almost perfectly rough/smooth for grip without hot spots. The shape and size of the handle is great, and even the hardware is nice looking and titanium for Pete's sake.

URL=https://s148.photobucket.com/user/Talulla42/media/20190309_105811_zpsqrqnqhqn.jpg.html]
[/URL]
Very nice man, congrats. I do believe the handle would be a tad short for me though.

Its longer than it looks in the pic Dubs.
Longer than the Tweener handles with less upcurve at the end, and farther down. Most likely your hand would spill over some, but I think the shape would help that not bother you. Its made for mortal hands so I actually have a little extra room even though I have wide hands for their overall size.

Last edited:
Ah, a fellow cheese head... gonna get you a pair of wooden shoes... and a plate of wiener schnitzel
I've found more information on this line. Not feeling like doing it now, but will get it back even further.

@Tanker 1/66, a little late, but as promised...:D

First time in 6 weeks that the weather wasnโ€™t trying to straight up murder us up here. Packed up the kiddo, and a buddy with his two, and hit the ice.

Had the lake to ourselves the whole day. After a promising morning with a couple of quick hits, the fish decided to hide on us for the afternoon. Still managed to pull in a dozen or so; nothing monster sized, but it was good to get back out.

[/URL]
Hereโ€™s mine...
p3QCiQU.jpg

Yep, definitely too short for this ol boy.

So far we've managed to go as far back as the 1200s. Pretty sure there is more.
520 is my furthest back. Working on another line now, back to 1666 thus far.

Good to see zee Bladite Bladite updating the database. Thanks for doing that man, appreciate all the work that has gone into that. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back