Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody read the Casca series. I read one book and it put me on a quest to find all 24 from flea markets and yard sales. They were written by Barry Sadler. Ballad of the Green Berets fame. I passed the series onto my son and now my grandson is reading them.

Actually, I am currently the whole series - the original 22 books by Sadler and the 22 follow on AUTHORIZED books written by Tony Roberts. There are 4 out there written by a 3rd author that were unauthorized by Sadler's estate that are difficult to find.

I had the original 22 in paper, but the silverfish got into the box and really ate up the covers and edges (along with every other book in the box).

I located an ebook set of all 44 authorized for $7 on fleabay. The fleabay seller is apparently is an authorized ebook seller for a number of authors.

Actually, I am currently the whole series - the original 22 books by Sadler and the 22 follow on AUTHORIZED books written by Tony Roberts. There are 4 out there written by a 3rd author that were unauthorized by Sadler's estate that are difficult to find.

I had the original 22 in paper, but the silverfish got into the box and really ate up the covers and edges (along with every other book in the box).

I located an ebook set of all 44 authorized for $7 on fleabay. The fleabay seller is apparently is an authorized ebook seller for a number of authors.
You mean I have to find 22 more. I was completely unaware of this. Anal Retentiveness is now fully engaged.

Nice stripers Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 , looks like you got one of those Heritage Trackers. Nice little tin, probably would of been fishing out of one of those if I waited a little longer before I bought my used Stratos 176XT.

Nice stripers Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 , looks like you got one of those Heritage Trackers. Nice little tin, probably would of been fishing out of one of those if I waited a little longer before I bought my used Stratos 176XT.
Keen Eye Brotha that's exactly what it is.:thumbsup::thumbsup: It's my nephew's boat. We can fish 3 people with no issues out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back