Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!!!! But I guess the vermont move Is out then. I wanted to meet you in Olean one day for a tour if you moved this way
We would love to, but homes are a little more pricey out there. Plus, the wife likes the idea of being 4 or so hours away from family, as opposed to a 2 day drive.

Here's a few pics of it.

Small, with log siding:

Open floor, with kitchen/living room in one area:

Rear deck. You can see the screen room behind it:

View from the deck. Looks nice:

I inquired about the exact location, as the address was vague. Tells the highway, but not exactly where. Also, how close the nearest neighbors are, and how far from the road it is.

Just found it on Google earth. A little too close to the highway for me. I was hoping it had a nice, long drive. Nope.

Nice looking place The Warrior The Warrior Looks like it has a nice tin roof. I can see a road thru the trees down the hill. Really nice looking hardwoods. If its setting on 5 acres and people arent to close :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice looking place The Warrior The Warrior Looks like it has a nice tin roof. I can see a road thru the trees down the hill. Really nice looking hardwoods. If its setting on 5 acres and people arent to close :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I noticed that road in the photo myself. It's right next to the highway. Short driveway. Looks like most of the 5 acres slopes down drastically in the back. The cabin, according to Google earth, is 704 ft above sea level, and the bottom of the valley is 616 ft.

I noticed that road in the photo myself. It's right next to the highway. Short driveway. Looks like most of the 5 acres slopes down drastically in the back. The cabin, according to Google earth, is 704 ft above sea level, and the bottom of the valley is 616 ft.
Close neighbors on one side too. Bleh.

Any body above ya

In that last photo, if the leaves were off the trees, you would see a trailer there, about a stone's throw away.
That kinda sucks. Maybe they dont live there permanently. The electrical service looks pretty beefy I didnt see a meter so I can only assume its on the supply pole down the drive.

I see that it needs some soffit work. And the gutters are full which might explain the water damage by the screen room. Doesn't look like much but its a good negotiating point. Hell Warrior I'm wanting this place lol I like it.

That kinda sucks. Maybe they dont live there permanently. The electrical service looks pretty beefy I didnt see a meter so I can only assume its on the supply pole down the drive.
No, they don't live there full time, I don't think. It has electricity, central air, heat, all appliances stay, septic, etc, but, there's no well. There's a holding tank under the porch. I don't know if it's gutter fed, or if they have water delivered. A well would have been needed. Not interested in it now anywhos.

On a side note, I guess I just bought something like this, haha. Wasn't planning on it, but my wife just got home from her dads, and he told her he would sell me his for $200. Wth, might as well:

HONDAZoomer-324_1.jpg

Thats pretty bada** reminds me of a Honda 70 lol
49cc, haha. Goes 37mph, with me on it, probably 25 with the wind to my back. Wife said she thought it was a 2003 model, but I'm not sure if it's a Ruckus, or a Zoomer.

Those are hilarious when stretched.
I saw those, haha. Not sure if I'm gonna buy it or not. Specs says it has a weight limit of 220.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back